ERP with Controllogix Processor

manish_kol

What are the basic things we have to take care to communicate ERP.Also which software we have to consider to communicate ERP with Controllogix Processor

What are the basic things we have to take care to communicate ERP.Also which software we have to consider to communicate ERP with Controllogix Processor

What specifically do you mean by ERP? What ControlLogix are you using or planning to use? What devices do you want to communicate with? Full brand and model numbers please.

Stu....

Danw

Yes OPC could work also but it depends on the OP ERP or MES Package and if it supports OPC. Using the OLDI module that i posted in a previous thread would prevent data loss if the ERP Server goes down as the module has onboard flash memory that can be increased with a flash card.