evmovecf .exe

marcos59

using the flash drive evmovecf.exe moved the key from floppy disk to the flash drive,good. but when i run evmove to move key to hard drive C: i get error writing to target disk-disk maybe write protected? running windows vista home! can someone help

Last edited:
using the flash drive evmovecf.exe moved the key from floppy disk to the flash drive,good. but when i run evmove to move key to hard drive C: i get error writing to target disk-disk maybe write protected? running windows vista home! can someone help

Right click on evmovecf.exe and select "Run As Administrator"

Even if you are an admin user you have to still select "Run as Administrator" for it to work in Vista otherwise you will get the write protect error.

Similar Topics

I am having a problem to move master license from USB pendrive E: drive to C using EvMoveCF.exe in Windows Virtual PC XP Mode. In EvMoveCF drop...
Replies
Views
I have followed several links to this utility but they all point to obsolete pages. Does anyone have a good link? Or could someone post it here if...
Replies
Views
Saturday night, One in the morning and my new lappy is no way near ready to fly with me next monday :( Its this darn activation Master disk...
Replies
Views
I downloaded v24 for studio 5000 but can’t find where the download manager put it! Any help? I’ve done it before but can’t remember. Thanks
Replies
Views
Hello, I made a small change to my FTV ME file (added an ack-all button) and re-downloaded to my PVP. Since then, when the application starts up...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom