new to PID, have micro1500 project

Duh. I found it. Value to large for N11.9. I changed to a floating input F8:3.

Last edited:
Just wanted to let everyone know I got everything working as needed and the customer was very happy.

My primary reason for this latest reply is to thank Ron Beaufort. Ron took the time to call me and walk me through the PID setup when it was apparent to him that I needed more help than he could type.

Ron helped me clearly understand what I needed to accomplish my task and never once made me feel stupid.Let this be a lesson to everyone seeking help. If you lay your cards on the table, show your work and check your ego someone here will help you.

Thanks again Ron.

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a motor that we are sending a RPM Speed Output from 0-100% to the VFD. However, the Motor HP needs to be limited to 6000 HP and the...
Replies
Views
I have S7 1512C controler for controlling 48 PID temperature loop, the output is PWM. Please I need the best, most efficient way to write the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm having trouble solving a problem I've been working on for several months, and thought you might like a stab at it. The machine runs...
Replies
Views
How can I connect PID Output to a valve. In ladder logic program is there any logic do I want to add between valve and PID? PV=SP What will be the...
Replies
Views
I'm setting up a PID for a 50hp RO pump in a water treatment plant. When I go to manual mode on hmi I set the swm bit, I also ons the pid output%...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom