2 Mitsubishi FX5U Online Monitoring Issue

aandjsam

Hi all,

I'm hoping one of you has encountered this problem before..

I have two Mitsubishi FX5U Processors on site, communicating over ethernet with simple data transfer between them. when running together, they run absolutely fine, however, if I want to go online and monitor one of them, I can't due to a communication error. To monitor them, I have to unplug it from the other and monitor it separately, which is a complete pain.

I can ping both processors with no problems, and as I've said, they work fine, they can read each others data with no problems.

Have any of you come across this fault before? if so, what did you find to be the remedy?

Thanks!

You may need to set up more sockets, I have not used the FX5 but in the older Q series Enet card you can set up multiple sockets (ports). I have done this with GX configurator. You can specify Melsec Connection I suspect that the setup of the ports has only been done for the current communications.