RedLion G304K How to remotely Go to a Page

gbradley

Lifetime Supporting Member
I want to turn on a bit in my PLC, and when I do that have the HMI go from any page to Page 1.
Page 1 is my start up page.
I want to make it so that if the stop button is pressed, the cycle stops, and the HMI switches to the start page.

Here is what I tried that didn’t work for me:
I created a Flagtag called “GoToPage1” Source B9[32]
In Data Actions; On Write: General GotoPage(Page1)

When I turn the B9[32] bit on, I can see my indicator for the Flag turn ON, but the HMI doesn’t turn the page.
I used my Tag as the action in a button, and that works fine, if I push the button, It goes to Page1.
If I remotely change the value of the bit, the button indicator gets highlighted, but the screen doesn't change.

Thanks for any and all suggestions.

G304K >>> 1769L30ERM Crimson 3.0 Native tags via L5K Ver 1.04

The action needs to be in a trigger. In the Triggers tab of your flag tag properties, configure an "Active On" mode trigger with the action GotoPage(Page1).

The action needs to be in a trigger. In the Triggers tab of your flag tag properties, configure an "Active On" mode trigger with the action GotoPage(Page1).
Worked Great
Thanks! :p
One more question,
How can I let the PLC know what page that I am on?
Should I associate a tag to the On tick: Actions in the Page properties?

Unfortunately Crimson doesn't have a built-in method for indicating the current displayed page. What I usually do is make an integer tag PageNumber and associate it with a PLC address. On each page, I go to the Page Properties and set the On Select action to PageNumber:=x, where x is a constant that I make different for each page, sequentially or otherwise.