Need Eberle Edops 2 Plus programming help

Hello everybody,

I am looking for manuals for EBERLE PLS512 or similar PLC. I own some spares and some parts of the German manuals but I would appreciate more.
I've got the PG2 case and cables. For the machine that came to my company not long ago I've got also its documentation with the listing of its program. I must do the backup and must be able to diagnose problems and apply some modifications.
I would appreciate any help. You may contact me writing to

[email protected]

Thank you very much in advance.

EDOPS 2 Software?

Hi Everyone,

I have the normal EDOPS 2 software. This is for programming the EBERLE 509,509S,511,512 and 514.

I am looking for EDOPS 2plus, since i have a EBERLE PLS Vario P-521 CPU. Can anyone help me with this?

If someone needs info on EBERLE, i have a whole lot of manuals! :)

Thanks in advance.
Hello arjenbin,
I am looking for the normal EDOPS 2 software. The copy that I have is on a Windows 95 laptop that is dying and I have multiple machines that I have to support. Do you still have a copy of it, and what operating system(s) can it run on? I would greatly appreciate any assistance!
Also, any manuals you have for the 514 PLC would be great.

Last edited:
Edops 2

Hello Rabid,

Edops 2 runs on my Siemens PG under windows XP. i think it's a DOS based program. please mail me at info_at_abbesturingstechniek.nl.. I will see if i can send you a copy...

i will also see if i can send you the manual for the PLS 514.. The language might be dutch or german though...

Hello Rabid,

Edops 2 runs on my Siemens PG under windows XP. i think it's a DOS based program. please mail me at info_at_abbesturingstechniek.nl.. I will see if i can send you a copy...

i will also see if i can send you the manual for the PLS 514.. The language might be dutch or german though...
Dear Arjenben,
My friends have been sent by you programming software EDOPS 2 , but have error. so can you send again to my email address, [email protected]

manual for PLS 514

need manual ,software for trouble shooting zopvollautomat ZVA89 NC woehler make machine with GERCOM/10 CRT hmi with keypad inputs,

any thing on the subject to help in starting the machine and feeding inputs through HMI/keybutton

Software and manual for eberle 512

Hi Arjenbin,

Are you able to help with sending me a manual for the 512 series and the software for it?

Thanks in advance
My email is [email protected]

Hi Everyone,

I have the normal EDOPS 2 software. This is for programming the EBERLE 509,509S,511,512 and 514.

I am looking for EDOPS 2plus, since i have a EBERLE PLS Vario P-521 CPU. Can anyone help me with this?

If someone needs info on EBERLE, i have a whole lot of manuals! :)

Thanks in advance.

Hola Amigos, estoy tratando de reemplazar un PLC Eberle PLS 514
del cual tengo el programa escrito en papel.
Podría alguien ayudarme en con el set de instrucciones
Existe un manual
ya baje el software y voy a intentar hacer el cable de conexión, pero mi intención es reemplazar por otro PLC mas actual.
solo necesito un poco de ayuda con las instrucciones.
desde ya muchas gracias!!!