wrong time with GSV

backendcode

Hello All,

I am working on program which other programmer wrote (Ladder logic) and the GSV time is wrong, I am getting 1998 year. How can I get the current time?

GSV classname is Wallclocktime and attribute is localdatetime.

I would appreciate if someone can help.

Thank you,

I think I found the issue. I went to controller properties and noticed the date/time is wrong there.

Quick question, Can I set/change that time to current time while online? because I can't stop the PLC or offline to change it because of the production line.

Thank you,

Yes, you can set it online. There's a button on that same tab "Set Date and Time from Workstation" or something similar. As long as your PC time is correct, just click that button and you're away. Or else you can manually enter the new date and time.