GT Designer 3 screen types

Andrew Hardy

Hi all
Could someone give me a quick idea of what the differences are between base screens, window screens and report screens in GT Designer 3? I've programmed lots of HMIs but not Mitsi - it's a GT2705

Thanks in advance!🍻

I have not used report screens, but base screens are exactly that....all the controls and such would be there. I use window screens for two things. It is a pop up window on top of your base screen. I use them for "Are you sure" buttons. I also created a larger fat finger friendly numeric keypad utilizing a dialog window screen.

Hope this helps.

Similar Topics

I've been tasked by my supervisor to make a connection and do some testing with Vijeo-Designer (Web Gate specifically) and a Magelis Touchscreen...
Replies
Views
Hell to all I have WEINVIEW hmi and I want to buy software for it I'm wandering if GT Designer can be used to connect with such screens Best regards.
Replies
Views
Dear All, I have NS8 HMI of OMRON and need to increase the limit of set point. When i opened the program in CX Designer and perform operation of...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know how to set the background colors of instuction blocks (TON, MOV, etc)?
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm trying to use the Logix Designer SDK to upload and download a single ACD to many controllers. I got this to work fine copying...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom