PV 600 and L32E Daylight Savings Time Change

agrosse

I am using a PanelView 600 and an L32E Processor. Recently the time has changed due to Daylight Savings Time. My PanelView is now an hour ahead. How would i go about getting this time to sync up with the new time? And also so it does this automatically at the next time change?

My appologies but its a PV+ 700. There are two CAT numbers on the PV, one says Assembled CAT#: 2711P-T7C4D6, and the other says Logic CAT#: 2711P-RP6.

My appologies but its a PV+ 700. There are two CAT numbers on the PV, one says Assembled CAT#: 2711P-T7C4D6, and the other says Logic CAT#: 2711P-RP6.

Thanks, I am not familiar with Panelview Plus so no help here. I am sure those that are will be here shortly to help out.

Got to the Configuration screen and on it you should see a terminal setting button and from there you should be able to navigate to time and select the Day Light Saving enable/disabled.
To get to the Config screen reboot the PV+ and while rebooting look in the lower left hand corner for a white box...Press it when it displays and that will take you to the COnfig screen.
Note the little white box may not appear on some of the older units but I am too lazy to look right now.

HTH

I'm not sure about the automatic DST change, but I do know that you can easily change the time and date on PV+'s by going to terminal settings on the configuration screen.

Cheers,
Dustin
🍻