LOGO! 8 up/down counter

Levi G

I am using LOGO Soft Comfort V8.1
I am trying to reset a UP/Down Counter when it reaches a certain value but I can not find the way to do it, does anyone know of a way to do this?o_O
I am trying to accomplish this in FBD Editor.

That doesn't do quite what I had in mind, I would like to turn an output on when the counter reaches a certain value, for example 10, then at 11 I would like to reset the counter.
Is there a function that I am missing like a COMPARE Function(Equal, Greater Than, Less Than, or Not Equal.) or something similar?

I've never used a compare function with the logo the best I can come up with is this, the output counter is set to 10 & the reset counter is set to 11

Steve

counter.jpg

I've never used a compare function with the logo the best I can come up with is this, the output counter is set to 10 & the reset counter is set to 11

Steve

Well that will work, why didn't I think of that.
Thanks for the help:site: