Need help to establish communication with Powerflex 750

AB2005

Hi;

We have Allen Bradley Power Flex750 inverter drive. I want to establish communication between Laptop and drive for which I have a set of serial cable adapter 1203-SSS, serial cable assembly 1203 – SFC and communication cable 1202-C10. I have two softwares in my Laptop, a demo version of software “DriveEplorer 6.01.27-Lite” and another software “DriveExcutive Lite”. I tried to get communication by DriveEplorer but a mesage appeared “Failed to open serial port” while serial port was open and verified. While if I tried with DriveExecutive, for communication, it opens RS Linx where I don’t know how to configure the drive.
Kindly help me out. I want to go online with drive and get backup.