where down load demo RSLogix 500 software?

dyan256

where down load demo RSLogix 500 software?
I download RSLogix 500 version 5.00.00 from Download Page.
When I install it, it require 10 digital number, How I can get this number.
I just input 111111 follow "1012", after couple second, It show "error 1311".
My PC is Windows 2000,
If RSLogix 500 version 5.00.00 will not install on Windows 2k ?
Or it need install RSLogix 500 software?
Thanks,

Thanks,
The RSLogix 500 version 5.00.00 from Download Page, you said I need a activation disk.Is that one a full version software or a document on RSLogix500. How much for the activation disk?

RSLOGIX 500 programming software I believe is about $1500 to $1600
US dollars. Go to your local AB dealer.

I think you can download a verison or rslogix500 from AB that will limit you to about 100 rungs I believe. jus sign up as a member on the AB site.

There should be also 10 point version, that is fulli working with MicroLogix 1000. It does not support other MicroLogix ors SLC series.

please help

hi guys,,,I spent hours and days looking to download the demo version of rslogix500,but i could not find it.plz if any one know exactly the limk to post it or to send it to this email [email protected]
and i will be sooo thankfull

There has been several question asking how to do this or people just having issues doing it. I have search and did not find very many exact answers, so I wrote this, in hopes that it may help.

RSlinx Lite and RSLogix 500 starter FREE

If you are looking for the FREE version of Allen Bradley RSLogix 500 and the free version of RSLinx lite then use this, this was wrote by me so there may be an error or two but it should help you get what you are after

Go to HERE
Now click on software up dates and agree to the terms

You must register if you don't have an account, then enter your login name and password

Click on the hyperlink "Select by Catalog Number" for RSLogix 500 starter (this is for 10 point AB PLC's only) use part number 9324RL0050ENE… for RSLinx 'Lite' use this part number 9355WAB100ENE

Enter the part number and click apply, click on the file below your user name and click qualify for update and choose "Download all files"

You will have to do this once for each file, Linx and Logix

Note: RSLinx lite will work with more then just RSLogix starter

After you download the file then unzip the file and install the software, when you are asked for a serial number, use 0123456789

RSLogix 500 is a normal size and can be downloaded at any time, but RSLinx is a very large file and you may want to down load this late at night, you will need the entire file.

Now… RSLogix 500 Starter, will only work with one type of PLC, that is the 10 point Allen Bradley PLC, this model number is 1761-L10BWB and 1761-L10BXB I have verified it on BXB but not on the BWB and I also think it will work on the 1761-L10BWA, the BXB has transistor outputs the BWB has relay outputs, you can get more information at HERE

By geniusintraining

rPraveenkum vbmenu_register("postmenu_236504", true); thanxxxxxxxxxx sooo muchhhhhhhhhh finally i got it ,u know wat u r unbelievible u really amaing.thanx sooo much and thanx for the others to help me
thanx man ;-)