WinCC Flexible. Where to set duration time for system messages.

JesperMP

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Hi all.

In my HMIs the current time for system messages is a bit too short for anyone to have a chance to read what the messages say.

For the life of me I cannot find where to adjust the duration time that system messages are displayed. I thought it was under Device Settings but no.

Anyone ?

When I want to view the system alarms, I usually look in the alarm buffer/history view instead of the default current alarms view. In addition to allowing me to have enough time to read the very recent event messages, it allows me to look for trends & patterns.

I'm not sure if my solution helps you, though; you still have to know to go to the history to look closer. I'm not aware of any way to change that duration.