TIsoft manuals??

gabbar

Hi everyone, just now I have started using TIsoft for Texas PLC Programming, I need manuals for TIsoft 2 Simatic 505 Release 7.1.....can any1 plzz help me.....

Software & manuals (TISoft) For a GE series 1?

Hi. So I was given a diskette with a TIsoft program on it to load into a series 1 PLC CPU. I don't have the software or manuals. I have the hardware that works with the GE software. Can anyone help with where I can get the software and mauals? Thank you in advance for your help.
Allen

Is your Series One CPU compatible with DirectSoft32? If so, then you could import your TISoft program file into DirectSoft32 and download the DirectSoft program file to the PLC. Even if you don't already have DirectSoft32, it still might be easier than finding an old copy of TISoft, not to mention finding a PC that will run it and communicate with the PLC.

I keep an old GE Fanuc Workmaster II 386 computer with DOS just for jobs like that.

Allen & Ken,

I have TI 305 software and will be happy to help if needed. I can print it from TiSoft or convert to DirectSoft and print it. Please let me know if I can help.

Andy