How to drive mycom stepper motor using omron CP1L series

Majinuddin

Hi I am a new member and need your advice;
I have a set mycom motor driver and stepper motor 5 phase, and need to control using PLC, now i want to buy the mini plc omron CP1L series but i am confuse to the models which model compatible for my project, the models are :
1. Model CP1L-M30DR-D : Relay output
2. Model CP1L-M30DT-D : Transistor output(sinking)
3. Model CP1L-M30DT1-D :Transistor output (sourcing)

Thanks Regards_ Majinuddin

It appears that the Mycom stepper drivers use a line driver (5 volt) input.
You will either have to use a CP1H-Y PLC which has line driver outputs or make a custom cable with series resistors to drop the voltage down from 24vdc to 5vdc. A 2.2k series resistor will usually work.

Dear brother, Osmanmom, Tom, Mendonsy thanks and appreciate your help.
I will choose it that using transistor model.

Majinuddin