Wonderware Intouch Application Failed

Pree

Hi Team,
I had a vey weird failover in my Plant last wk.
we have 4 HMI clients and all of them failed at the same time. Intocu V 10.6.
I went through the SMC log and found that all the Application has similar sort of error at the same time.

I have attached the snapshot of the Log.
what can be the possible causes?
HL logging stopped aroung 23.39 for all machines.

I went thought the event log of all machine and the Intouch allpilcation went in error around the same time.

Regards,
Pree

SMSlog.png

Obviously, your Historical Logging stopped. DST can cause this, when the clock is set back an hour, as can lack of disk space, although that is an issue that I haven't seen lately.

Yes...check your clock and disk space.

Also sometimes the *.lgh (History Log) file gets corrupted.
Hopefully you are saving your log files on a daily basis (I roll mine a t 00:01 every night).
I have had to move the *.lgh and *.idx files for the last day over to somewhere else and restart historical logging. (I usually have a "Store" folder as a sub directory under the folder where I save my log files. This is where I copy the corrupted history files)

My Historial Logging are on individual Machines. Its not on a common directory and hence the positibility of all crashing at the same time is -0 %. Also the DST looks alright.

My Historial Logging are on individual Machines. Its not on a common directory and hence the positibility of all crashing at the same time is -0 %. Also the DST looks alright.

So....all your machines have this historical logging error, or just 1?
How often do you roll the *.lgh file?

Also thrs enough disck space on most of them, also even if disk space was out only one machine would fail, why would all the application crash at the same time? its a googly to me. nothing Obvious that I can figure out.

So, did everything return to normal after this event occurred? If it was a one time glitch, then perhaps it was due to a transient brownout in your power. Are the computers running on separate uninterruptible power supplies, or a common power source?

What is the script that operated at 23:39:38? (sysWinSetPos(popTrend02)?)
Can you repost the screenshot showing a little more info before 23:39?