Error help on Logix 5000

Willlly

I'm having problems with some uploads on logix 5000. Could this be a revision error or what? If anyone could help out that would be great! Thanks in advance!

Capture.PNG

Studio5K V21.xx.yy is 'Minor Sensitive' to the CPU Rev.21.xx.yy firmware.

The 21 software version needs to exactly match both the Major and the Minor of the CPU Rev 21 firmware.

One warning too:

You cannot have two different 'Minors' of the same Studio5K 'Major' installed and running on the same machine.

I've never seen that type of crash related to the revision compatibility, though you should pay attention to it.

More often than not, this is a permission problem. Try setting LogixDesigner.exe to run as administrator. You can also try setting User Account Control setting to a minimum. After UAC is changed, log out and log back in.