Control Logix Redundancy with controlnet

pravinshinde

Hi all,

I have,
Rack1 : L62,EN2T,CN2R,RM
Rack2 : L62,EN2T,CN2R,RM
(All are upgraded as per 19.5 Redundancy Bundle)
With this configuration my redundancy is working properly.

But when I have,
Rack1 : L62,EN2T,EN2T,CN2R,RM
Rack2 : L62,EN2T,EN2T,CN2R,RM
(All are upgraded as per 19.5 Redundancy Bundle)
With this configuration my redundancy is NOT working properly.
It gives me DISQ.

When I remove

Slot-1 EN2T from Rack-1 and Rack-2
OR
Slot-2 EN2T from Rack-1 and Rack-2

Redundancy works properly.

Any suggession ?

You have to have the CAT5 cables plugged in and active on both to make it redundant. I spent 2 days troubleshooting this, only to find an unplugged cable on the backup. That's all I got.

I've found useful to follow the User Manual - chapter 9 for troubleshooting; especially inside the RMCT (Redundancy Module Configuration Tool), you may find messages explaining why your system doesn't synchronize...

- fuzzy logic