A Free HMI with Eye Catching Graphics is Now Available

I don't want to use the Community Edition because the installation is huge.

I had to download Visual Studio build tools 2013 in order to open the solution in SharpDevelop.
Then in AdvancedHMIcs I referenced the MfgControl.AdvancedHMI.Drivers.dll and MfgControl.AdvancedHMI.Controls.dll in order for the advanced hmi controls and drivers to appear in the "Custom Components" tab in Tools.

The problems that when I drag and drop a driver from the toolbox I get an exception like in the attached image.

AdvHmiSharpDevError.png

Last edited:
I don't want to use the Community Edition because the installation is huge.
Visual Studio 2017 has addressed the issue with a massive install that took a long time by allowing you to select only the necessary components. For AdvancedHMI, you only need the Desktop Application workload.

Archie,

I don't know if it's a bug or if I'm doing something wrong but when I read a value using Modbus and show it on a basicLabel control and in order to show it with one decimal point you would normally set the scale to 0.1 .
I need to use comma (dot isn't allowed to be entered) to set the scale but it doesn't work.
So I need to change the region in Windows settings to English (US) so it can accept the dot in scale field.