FT View SE 6.1 Error

Hi,

I've just got a new Dell E6430 (i7, Win 7 32bit) to replace my M4500(i5, win XP).
I've just finished installation of FTView SE 6.1 without any trouble.
But when I try to start the FTView, there is a notification that a problem caused the program to work properly (pls see attachment).
Anyone has solution on this problem?

Thanks

FTView-1.jpg

Did you reboot after you installed? Did you install the latest patches? Try rebooting again.

jkerekes,
I couldn't open the link that you gave me.
" 'Locked' answer-You may not have a TechConnect contract or be linked to your contract (see answer 50871)"

I had formatted my laptop, reinstall the windows, try to install the FT View SE 7.0 and the same problem happened again o_O

I've sent a report to Rockwell for this problem,and they gave me this advice:
- turn off security softwares
- uninstall FT View Service Platform (without reboot)
- Delete RNAserver and RNAclient
- Reboot
- Install FTV service platform

And it didn't work either :mad:

Try this one:

467478 - FactoryTalk Services Platform 2.30.01 (CPR9 SR3) Patch: FactoryTalk Admin Console and FactoryTalk Studio crash when loading the System tree

Has this problem been sorted out? I have a simular issue where FT crashes when loading. It shows a load bar with "please wait while windows configures Factory talk services platform 2.60.00(CPR 9 SR6" Then crashes mid load.

Try the following (it did work for me). Maybe you have the same problem.

Open you project Windows Explorer (C:\Users\Public\Documents\RSView Enterprise\SE\HMI Projects) and move all the gfx files from the gfx folder out to a backup folder. Open the project and it should open without crashing.
Save everything and copy back the gfx files. Now open the project again to see if its opening without crashing.