Help converting Logicmaster file for opening in GE-ME 5.5

Robertg01

Hello All and Steve Bailey,

I have attached a Logicmaster file from an old GE 9030. The memory is lost and just bought GE Proficy ME to put it back in but the LM file is too old. If you can open the file and convert it so it can be read with the latest Proficy please email it back to me at [email protected]
Sorry to the moderator but the file is a bit bigger than your recommended 50k.

Thanks
Robert

It was a bit of a struggle, but I managed to get it done. I was unable to get the LM90 files imported into CME. I had to import into VersaPro first and then import the VP folder into CME.

In order to successfully import the LM90 files into VP I had to first download the logic and configuration from LM90 to a PLC and then upload from the PLC to LM90. That process created all the files that VP was looking for during the import.

Many Thanks to Steve Bailey

The folder was able to be restored into CME. Hooray!
I love engineering. I hope I can help others like you do Steve.