PanelView compact 1000 (gray screen)

driverx

hi gay,
the hmi works normally, suddenly the screen turns gray and no display appears. when I click on the screen I see that the cursor moves to where I clicked.
and it also happens when I press the ACK ALARM or ACK ALL ALARMS button.
the only way to get it back to work is power cycle.
panelview catalog number:2711PC-T10C4D1.
any help plz..

Sounds like you are using a Close Display button on a Replace type display. Instead use either Goto or Return To buttons. Only use Close Display buttons with On Top displays.

Similar Topics

Hello all. I have a question about communication between my HMI and processor. Somehow, one of our maintenance techs goofed up the program. We...
Replies
Views
Hello : can anyone tell me how can use the ActiveX with this terminal, I'm trying to use it, but I receive the error message "ME ActiveX control...
Replies
Views
I just added a PanelView Plus Compact 1000 to our network. Initially it showed up in my RSWho as an unrecognized device with a yellow question...
Replies
Views
I have used the FactoryTalk View Studio only once and it was a few years back. My question is : 1) Is the PanelView Plus 1000 Compact compatible...
Replies
Views
Hi All I'm having an issue downloading an application to a panelview plus 1000 screen. I've used factory talk view studio ME to develop the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom