INT_TO_REAL not working,MODICON M340

sarojj7

Dear All,

New year wishes. I am using modicon m340 plc and using bmx ami0810 module for taking analog input. The analog input is current(4 to 20 mamps) from a pressure transmitter. I need to scale this input to 0 to 10bar, hence I am using Scaling block. As scaling block doesn't take int input, I am using INT_TO_REAL block for converting int to real.

But this block doesn't work. Upon connecting to plc the int input is changing as per my input to ai module but the output of int to real block remains at 0.0.

Software: Unity Pro M

Kindly help.

Last edited:
Can you zip and upload a copy of your code? The int to real block should definitely work as you are expecting. I use this exact approach often.

What language are you using? (LD, FB, ST?)

Couple of ideas....

You don't have your EN pin "on"

The tag you have on the output is being written to by something else.

You logic is in a conditional section and it is not being called.