Panel mate 3000

Upon pondering my earlier response, I'm not sure whether all Panel Mate maodels are limited to one driver at a time. If there is a way to delete a driver from a unit without overwriting it with a different driver, I'd expect to find the procedure in the transfer utility. That's where you select a configuration and/or driver to download and where you can check the unit to see what is installed.

there are 2 drivers installed we tried putting the firm ware in again it did not uninstall the drivers, I have looked at several manuals they explain clearly how to install drivers but not how to uninstall. I found one reference where it said reinstalling the firmware removes drivers but that does not seem to be the case

yes we got confirmation of the successful firm ware download, we are attempting to load a configuration which is used on a Siemens Apt, I am at home but the error is basically a conflict with the configuration and the Allen Bradley driver

When you have more than one driver assigned in the PLC Name and Port table, you need to include the PLC name in the addressing for any PLC reference. The addressing is expressed inside square brackets whenever to apply a PLC address and that's where you would have to include the PLC name.
If your company will permit it, post your configuration file here. I'll take a look at it and see if I can help steer you in the right direction. I don't have a PanelMate to try to download to, but I have the software.
I your employer objects to your posting the file to a public forum, send me a private message through the forum. I'll send you my email address and perhaps they'll permit sending the file to me privately.

thanks Steve , The electrical foreman is on vacation for 2 weeks I will check with him when he returns