FactoryTalk SE Studio V9 display resolution

jeffy

Hi,

Got a problem with the FactoryTalk View SE v9 Studio running on one of our laptops. For some reason the studio editor
menus appears truncated and out of scale, therefore the chopped off features are inaccessible. Can't understand why. Tried changing all sorts of Windows graphics/resolution settings but nothing helps. See attached screenshots of the issue. Anyone experienced the same, or knows what to do to fix this? The laptop is running Windows 10 Enterprise v1607, 64bit.

Capture.jpg Capture2.png

Is your laptop newer with high resolution like some of the newer models with 4K screens?

If so there are many display issues with certain software packages as they have not been made to scale correctly to these higher resolutions like 4K monitors.

Tried that DPI setting crawler009 but nadda... the laptop screen is only 1920x1080, not high res and definitely not 4k.

fixed

What i did was do a fresh re-install on another virtual machine and it was fine. i also subsequently moved on to version 10, and now started using version 11. Haven't seen this issue since. Goodluck.

I'm working with ver.11 on Dell latitiude 7490 and have problem only on this laptop. Desktop station working perfect on same win10. I tried everything described here and unfortunately it did not help. We have several more laptops (Dell latitiude 7490) with different versions of windows 10 in the company and the problem is the same.

It's probably the manufacturer's graphics scaling.

Try right-clicking an empty space on the Desktop, pick View and then Medium or Large Icons...

I believe I've had this issue in the past on several WinXP and Win7 Dell machines...Above setting took care of the issue.

It's probably the manufacturer's graphics scaling.

Try right-clicking an empty space on the Desktop, pick View and then Medium or Large Icons...

I believe I've had this issue in the past on several WinXP and Win7 Dell machines...Above setting took care of the issue.

unfortunately not working

o_O