can´t complete integration of the WinCC flexible project on step7

gtoka

hey guys,
im trying to integrate the project following this tutorial:

Proceed as follows to integrate a WinCC flexible project in STEP 7.

1.Open the WinCC flexible configuration.
2.Select the menu command "Project > Integrate in STEP 7...".
The "Integrate in STEP 7 projects" dialog opens.
3.Select the relevant STEP 7 project in the dialog box.
If the project you desire is not listed, navigate via the search field to the folder in which the STEP 7 project is located.
Integration is executed once you select the STEP 7 project.

This 3 steps is ok!
Now:

Parameterization of the connection / communication partner
In the "Stand alone" mode you have set all the connection parameters to the controller manually.
In the "Integration" mode you can define the station via which the communication partner is to be addressed using the selection menu. The addresses are then transferred automatically.
Furthermore, using this measure with the tags, you can access the symbolic connection.

4.Open the STEP 7 project in which you previously integrated the WinCC flexible project. OK
5.Mark the HMI station and double-click to open the "Configuration" of the HMI station.OK
6.Open the "Properties" of the operator panel's interface and define the interface and address.????????????????????

in my configuration does not appears this!
attached file

please any help?
thanks

wincc.jpg