Red Lion G304K

You could but I have always found that when running Windows XP or better, the PC automatically adjusts. I have never need a crossover cable after I got past Windows 2000.

I am sorry, I haven't used any of the Kadets, I didn't realize the G304K didn't have an ethernet port. That is what I usually think of when I hear of a crossover cable. Again sorry for the wrong answer.

I am sorry, I haven't used any of the Kadets, I didn't realize the G304K didn't have an ethernet port. That is what I usually think of when I hear of a crossover cable. Again sorry for the wrong answer.

Yeah... I normally hear crossover referring to Ethernet... I've used a couple of G304K's, so I knew he was talking about a null modem... I hope anyway

Similar Topics

Hai, I am newbie to PLC world. I bought a Red Lion G304K model(only 1serial port). I have installed crimson 3 software. I did not find "HMI...
Replies
Views
I am having a problem with downloading to the G304K. I am getting an error messager that reads "No acknowlege from target device". I know that Red...
Replies
Views
I got an sk000 hooked between my serial port (com 4) and an Allen Bradley 1100 and a G304K. When I try to download from Crimson 3 (Send)to a G304K...
Replies
Views
I am trying to communicate between a G304K and a ML 1400. I have the cable to send my program to the G304 but I was told the cable to communicate...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am using a red lion G304K HMI and a STM24QF-3AN stepper motor + drive from applied motion. I am using the applied motion SCL driver for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom