Melsec Medoc 2.5

Hi all!

I know I am bringing an old post back.. but I need to open an old Mitsubishi FX1N program which I think was programmed with Medoc!

Anyone still have the program?

Or even better, if someone is able to open my program backup, convert it, and send it back in a GX Developer version.. would be really appreciated.

Best regards,

As far as I recall, the final version of Medoc was version 2.41 and for quite a while was free of charge from Beijers Electronics. It actually comes as V.2.40 with 2.41 being an upgrade, of which I do have copies. I used Medoc for programming F1/F2, Fx, and A1S series PLC's.

Never did it myself, but recall mentioning that only Medoc 2.3 projects can be imported, but not 2.4. The reason being that the latter was not an official release by Mitsubishi, but Beijer's own development.

This is for GX Developer V8. I notice that it is very sparsely commented so good luck.

Thanks you very much!! You are right, there is not that much comment. But it still better then the upload I had without any!

Thanks again!

Here you are. The PLC in the project is FX2N.
The txt file is the ladder diagram. Very few devices names and comments.
There is no .dwr file for data memory content.
The .mpa file is for the Mitsubishi MTA-series display, but the project in it is empty.

MTA.jpg

Attachments

• ACULOGIX.TXT
    152.3 KB · Views: 12
Last edited: