Logix 5000 GSV help

kbradray

I am trying to use the system clock to reset some counters in a 1769-L32E. I am using an unconditional GSV instruction. I have a DINT[7] (Clock[7])

The GSV information:
Class name--> WallClockTime
Instance name-->
Attribute name--> DateTime
Dest--> Clock[4]

my issue is that the value is 0 and it never changes.

Please help me to understand my problem, and any examples is greatly appreciated.

Destination[0]

You want the destination in your GSV to be Clock[0]. Once you have the information going to the Clock Tag array you can monitor the Clock[4] Tag for the change in information.

The information is filled from 0 to 6 and then the information for each parameter can be used.

Similar Topics

Is there any way to use a tag value in the Instance Name field? I would like to have an array of strings with my module names that I can loop...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone. I am having an issue and can't narrow down the cause. I am losing communications with various Yaskawa drives on a logix5000 network...
Replies
Views
Hi folks! I'd like to add to my PLC logic a way to detect what failure is my I/O module (PowerFlex 525 VFD)having. My goal is been able to array...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i'm picking up logix 5000 quickly when it comes to the usual commands. i was asked if we could bypass (for lack of a better word) a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I always have problems with GSV. I have to prepare a sequence in RS5000, which need to operate only at the set time. For example, from...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom