Sprecher + Shuh PLC

Sorry to dig up this old thread again, but does anyone still have a copy of the manual for the SESTEP 290?

All the links i've googled are dead ends.

My email address is [email protected].

If anyone could pass on any information it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

I can't help you but I am fairly sure that this PLC was at the time a rebadged Hitachi 'D' series so I think that may help you.

Sestep 290

I have the cable (it has a convertor on it)
I have the manual (hard copy only)
I like beer (hint hint).
I'd like the software.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
e=mc2
e=favour | m=amplitude of favour | c=beer | 2=an integer that by which the quality/quantity/homebrewness determines the frequency

Hallo JohanK
I am new to this post, so please be patient.
I see the SESTEP 290 is not a new problem, though it is a new problem for me.
If you got that manual, could you please email to me?
Thanks.

This thread is an absolute goldmine for email spam target harvesting. I wonder if anyone on it ever actually got the manual?