You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!

plc storereviewsdownloads
This board is for PLC Related Q&A ONLY. Please DON'T use it for advertising, etc.

Try our online PLC Simulator- FREE.  Click here now to try it.

---------->>>>>Get FREE PLC Programming Tips

New Here? Please read this important info!!!

Go Back   PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > LIVE PLC Questions And Answers

PLC training tools sale

Old October 21st, 2017, 11:29 AM   #31
DwSoFt
Lifetime Supporting Member
Canada

Fluke 87 v for me. And then I have a high voltage probe for it that's good to 5kv
Phoenix Energy Services
Old October 21st, 2017, 03:48 PM   #32
jstolaruk
United States

I've got a couple of cheap brands that I'll carry to installations and if I lose it or it grows legs, no great loss. I pretty happy with this kit, got to have that magnetic hanger:
Fluke 116/323
Old October 21st, 2017, 08:53 PM   #33
sparkie
Lifetime Supporting Member
United States

I just lick my fingers and give the wires a touch.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 06:22 AM   #34
geniusintraining
Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkie View Post
I just lick my fingers and give the wires a touch.
You laugh... I knew a guy that did this back in the 80's, we worked for International Paper on nights, I carried my Wiggy and he had his fingers, he would just hit the terminal or wires with a swipe of his hand, NUTS!

That was the worst time I was ever hit hard by a shock and it was 120v, I was working on a paper jogger machine, it had two aluminium handles and a shorted broken limit switch... I got down on my knees to look under the table and proceeded to move the two aluminium handles into position, when I did this one of the handles hit the 120 and I could not not go of the handles no matter what I did, it had a hold of me and locked my muscles until my partner unplugged the machine and I was not little boy, I was deadlifting and squats over 500lbs and had 19 inch biceps but its amazing what just 120 volts can do

They never let me live that down, just glad no one had cell phones back then as im sure they would've made a video
www.PLCCable.com PLC Communication Cables, PLC Trainers, Fluke Meters, MicroLogix, ControlLogix, Siemens, Allen Bradley and more... all your automation needs... ((NEW)) After Market 1784-U2DHP Allen Bradley USB to DH+ and Gateways
Jump to Live PLC Question and Answer Forum