You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!

plc storereviewsdownloads
This board is for PLC Related Q&A ONLY. Please DON'T use it for advertising, etc.

Try our online PLC Simulator- FREE.  Click here now to try it.

---------->>>>>Get FREE PLC Programming Tips

New Here? Please read this important info!!!

Go Back   PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > LIVE PLC Questions And Answers

PLC training tools sale

Old November 4th, 2017, 12:38 PM   #1
Jdwilliams2
United States

Thumbs up Controls Engineering Intern

Good Afternoon,

I am a student studying robotics and automation, I will be graduating in March of 2018, almost there! I have also just started an internship as a controls engineer with one of the big 3.

I have been a long time lurker and have used the information on this site to guide me through issues more times than I can count.

With my new position I am running into lots of issues that I just can't seem to find the answers to. I will be posting in the Q&A soon.

Thanks in advance for all your help and patience.

-JD

Last edited by Jdwilliams2; November 4th, 2017 at 12:51 PM.
Old November 4th, 2017, 09:27 PM   #2
willxfmr
Lifetime Supporting Member
United States

Good luck with the career! I hope it turns out to be everything you would like it to be.

Bubba.
“Now will come the nay-sayers with all the reasons why you shouldn't do this. Some of them are teachers, and some of us are doers. Besides, you have got to let the smoke out of this equipment every now and then, or it starts to clog up the chimney.”
~Lancie1
Old November 4th, 2017, 10:40 PM   #3
sparkie
Lifetime Supporting Member
United States

Don't let yourself get rushed. Sure, efficient and frugal with your time, but only think as fast as you can get it done right the first time. Think it through and know when you need to get more info, and don't let anyone knock you for that.

Good luck!
Jump to Live PLC Question and Answer Forum