You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!

plc storereviewsdownloads
This board is for PLC Related Q&A ONLY. Please DON'T use it for advertising, etc.

Try our online PLC Simulator- FREE.  Click here now to try it.

---------->>>>>Get FREE PLC Programming Tips

New Here? Please read this important info!!!

Go Back   PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > LIVE PLC Questions And Answers

PLC training tools sale

Old January 20th, 2010, 02:40 PM   #1
tacm
United States

Micrologix 1400 firmware email question

Hi folks,

A recent change has our email port 25 blocked. This has been no problem with email from PC's, as we can specify another port in Outlook, etc. MicroLogix 1400 firmware hardcodes email to go out using port 25, with no way to specify another port. So our alerts no longer work. Has anyone else experienced this dilemma? Any workarounds?

Steve
"The sole end for which mankind are warranted, individually or collectively, in interfering with the liberty of action of any of their number, is self-protection. That the only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over any member of a civilized community, against his will, is to prevent harm to others. His own good, either physical or moral, is not a sufficient warrant." John Stuart Mill
Old January 20th, 2010, 02:53 PM   #2
Bobbias
Canada

If you have a router between the PLC and the mail server, you could configure the router to forward port 25 to the new address when the PLC triesto send data on port 25.
Old December 5th, 2017, 04:26 AM   #3
chirag jadav
India

i have one question related to micro logic 1400 is that i am using it as a on-off controller right now.if i want to use that controller as a analog input read then where should i connect my sensor wire and in program what should i select?
Jump to Live PLC Question and Answer Forum