You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!

plc storereviewsdownloads
This board is for PLC Related Q&A ONLY. Please DON'T use it for advertising, etc.

Try our online PLC Simulator- FREE.  Click here now to try it.

---------->>>>>Get FREE PLC Programming Tips

New Here? Please read this important info!!!

Go Back   PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > LIVE PLC Questions And Answers

PLC training tools sale

Old May 24th, 2017, 12:46 PM   #16
Paully's5.0
Lifetime Supporting Member
United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAN View Post
What about the 500 tag limitation on edge? I like the concept of Edge but I think that 500 tags needs to be bumped up at least to 1000 tags.
Can't say I disagree, however I don't have a need for this offering right now so I have not evaluated it. Customers or potential customers have to give IA feedback on if they hit mark or not with the limitations they had to put in place to make Ignition competitive on small systems. My experience is that they are very receptive to feedback.
Old August 28th, 2017, 09:48 AM   #17
HMIGal
United States

I've heard that you can't have ControlLogix security on with Ignition - is that still the case?
Old December 5th, 2017, 01:49 PM   #18
TimOB
United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by HMIGal View Post
I've heard that you can't have ControlLogix security on with Ignition - is that still the case?
No, ControlLogix security does not protect OPC read/writing so it is independent of an HMI.
Jump to Live PLC Question and Answer Forum