You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!

plc storereviewsdownloads
This board is for PLC Related Q&A ONLY. Please DON'T use it for advertising, etc.

Try our online PLC Simulator- FREE.  Click here now to try it.

---------->>>>>Get FREE PLC Programming Tips

New Here? Please read this important info!!!

Go Back   PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > LIVE PLC Questions And Answers

PLC training tools sale

Old January 2nd, 2018, 09:26 PM   #1
dougpdf
United States

Kinco HMI issue

Hi all and Happy New Year.
I searched and found that a few of you have tried these inexpensive units.
i have an issue and am now wondering if I'm doing something wrong. In setting up a numeric entry for an integer, it has a tendency to also change it's neighbor bit. Am using it with AB micrologix. For example, if I ask it change N7;40, it either changes 41 or sets the value to 0 and it does it every time.
It's not every file (ie,it might not do it on 35 or 38, etc) and can't find a pattern. I have same problem with all 3 units. I can work around it by skipping files, like only using evens or odds.
Tis weird.
Thoughts?
Thanks !
Jump to Live PLC Question and Answer Forum