New PVP1000 (800x600) Font Issues

DaDaDadeo

Until recently, the PVP700 and PVP1000 projects were the same 600x480 resolution. The new PVP1000s are now 800x600. Has anyone been challenged with using screen selection lists or control lists in the new PVP1000s? Editing the screens is difficult since the runtime cannot be tested correctly on the desktop. The results must be verified by downloading the application to the panel. This is time consuming or sometimes impossible without the hardware.

An example is when a control list will display 15 lines on the desktop. However, the panel may only show 10 lines and the font is displayed much larger than in the editing window. This is challenge when lining a list up with some other objects we use for highlighting purposes.

I tried changing the desktop resolution with no success.

I also know there is an anomaly where the alarm list fonts are way too big when saving a runtime application in version 8 when using Studio version 9. The sure to this does not resolve the control list font issue

The only problem I've experienced is the font conversion results are too small, requiring me too manually change it (Or exporting and editing in XML). And I haven't had the alarm list fonts problem either, I use v9 to create v8 apps all the time. I am testing the app on a 4K laptop display.