micromaster 420

RODELF

DEARS

I am the user of micromaster 420. And there are some problems in its working ; I use thermic in its output (BEFORE MOTORS), the motors specification are:
W=0.25 I=1.4/0.8 V= 220/380 R/MIN=1380
There are two motors in for driving , and the power of inverter is 1.5 KW ,and its input 3ph.
I check every thing but i don`t know; Why the thermic whould be OFF after some seconds?
who can help me ?

thanks

Are you trying to add external motor thermal overload protection? If so, have you set parameter P0610? Is your thermal sensor connected to the digital inputs? If so, typically you need to set the corresponding parameter (P701, P702, or P703). The "Micromaster 420 Operating Instructions" manual (6SE6400-5AA00-0BP0) might be useful.

Do you get any fault or alarm messages?

Or, probably, I do not understand your setup or your inverter problem. Does the motor start, but shut down soon after?

I received the following private message from Rodelf:

I read your answer And I 'm grateful for your suggestion ,
thay were useful for me .The problem was the length of the cable
between driver and motors (about 100 m) ; when I put motors near the driver every thing is normal but when I put them in their place ( distance of 100 m ) the motor protect switch (PKZM) goes off .In my idea I have two choices :
1- Put the driver near motors .
2- Design LC filter and put after the driver .
Is there any other way for this problem ?

According to the MicroMaster 420 Operating Instructions (6SE6400-5AA00-0BP0), "All inverters will operate at full specification with cable lengths up to 50m screened or 100 m unscreened."

If you are getting fault F0001 (Overcurrent) or alarm A0501 (Current Limit) one of the things to check is that the cable length limits have not been exceeded.

Supposedly you can view r0231[0] and get the maximum allowed unscreened cable length or r0231[1] and get the maximum allowed screened cable length.