Multitude of errors with 2 cards on the rack

Matt2234

Hello,

I just started working with FactoryTalk Studio last week and I've been trying to figure out this problem:

I have a graphic with 6 racks that are made out of goto buttons, each card you can interact with to open a screen giving detailed information, they are all 1765 series.

All of my cards work so far except for 1756-EN2T and the 1756-L74. I am using the Faceplates I found off the Rockwell software site, but I am getting so many errors.

Has anyone used faceplates for these two cards and could give me some tips on getting them working?

I know I have not provided enough information in this post so ask me more and I will answer to the best of my ability.

Usually the faceplates need certain tags created in the processor. I believe some of the faceplates require an AOI to be installed also.

I will look to see if the AOI is installed and do you know of any examples off hand you could point me to for creating the right tags in the processor? I just need to see something similar.

Thank you