Uploaded program from Omron PLC

In that case you mention the language can be translated because the Chinese (or Japanese) characters are present, but in my case there are only ascii characters that can not be put into a translator (as far as I know, there is no ascii translator at all Language), so, if you know anything please send me a PM. Thank you very much for the help!

Similar Topics

I want to run a simulation of a program uploaded from a rockwell PLC, but I can't configure the CPU on the emulate to match the actual CPU.
Replies
Views
Good morning guys! I have a doubt. I uploaded a program from a S7-200xp on the field and took it to the office. Before doing any test I tried to...
Replies
Views
I am using C-more version 2.78 to connect to Automation Direct HMI (EA7). I do the following steps to upload the program from the HMI to my...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I have uploaded a program from S7-300 PLC and of course, all symbolic names and variables are lost (I think that is a feature of...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have to upload a project from Siemens CPU1214C that contains PLC,HMI and 2 drives I5500. I was able to upload device as a new station...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom