OT: Limited Internet On A Long Flight

I thought of that when I wanted to install a program in my download folder, then realized it wasn't on the laptop folder, but my home computer - but before I left, since I will be gone 3 weeks total, I powered down the home computer and Teamviewer can't power it up.

Next time I will either leave it running, or bring the external 2Terra drive with EVERYTHING on it with me.

Or another set of luggage and bring my entire home system (anyone know a suitcase that can hold 4 monitors???? One is 28")

Just wanted to give every one a small (tiny) security warning.

Every plane I have flied on that had a USB power port that I plugged my phone into made my phone show "USB Charging" as it was just a power port.

HOWEVER - I have flown on 2 Turkish Airline planes now and when plugged into their 'charge ports' my phone goes into "USB File Transfer Mode", that whoever is running the computer on the plane could go into every phone and tablet connected and copy any pictures, videos and any other files on the device for their pleasure or profit. I quickly put my phone into 'USB Charge Only' mode. CYA

LMAO :site:
I was in China at the end of October and beginning of November. There is no Google UNLESS you are in a western hotel. I was in the Courtyard Marriot in Pudong Shanghai. I had no trouble accessing western website but that has not always been the case. The Chinese are fickle. Sometimes they allow g-mail, google search and YouTube and sometimes they don't.

I have a VPN that goes to my company. We use hard coded address just in case because the Chinese DNS servers may block or re-route your URL searches.