Mitsubishi FR-A820 FWD/REV button blinking

doomsword

So, I've got this friggin' A820 inverter running standard IM. I wanted to connect it to GOT Simple using built-in RS-485 terminal, and it works.

But whenever I try to run the motor, all I get is blinking FWD/REV button. No matter I try to run it from PU, EXT or NET mode.
Manual says it's because there's no frequency command, but I most definitely give inverter frequency reference, it says on the damn PU screen what's the set frequency.

I tried to run it even from FR Configurator 2, same thing happens.

Best thing is that I managed to run the motor once, and I 'm 99.99% sure motor is working. I have no idea what parameter setting I might be missing, since I reseted everything few times already, I manually reset RS-485 parameters as well.

Any input would be appreciated.

Dunno what's wrong, but I short-circuited safety functions, and now motor is running.
Probably some wire is loose, will fix it some other day.