SolidWorksElectrical - Your hands-on feedback

Plastic

We have been using CAD product "X" successfully for years, but have recently sampled SolidWorks Electrical.

Our senior team is impressed with SWE, but would also like to hear feedback from our esteemed colleagues that use the SWE for their ratings.

Thank You

Plastic

We changed about 3 years ago from ACAD Electrical to SWE. Never looked back. It's better in just about every department aside price.

Solid Works is too expensive for my blood, I've been using Radica Electra E7 for a few years. For the price it offers a lot of features

I have both SWE 2015 and also EPlan, and once I got EPlan I no longer use solidworks. The biggest problem I found was that solidworks had extremely old symbols and parts which I could download but with EPlan it's database gets updated almost as soon as the item is launched.

Maybe this has changed, but that was flaw with SWE.