FactoryTalkView ME 8.0 PLC array bits referencing

wanher3

Hello,

In my PLC, I have an array of 10 DINT (DINT[10]). This array is used to read message from another PLC (from MSG instruction). I now want to reference individual bits of element 0 from that array in my FTView ME.

In other word, how can reference bits DINT[0].0 , DINT[0].1 , DINT[0].2 , etc... in FTView ME. I want to use them as events to display a popup window or setup visibility.

Thanks

Hello,

I am not following you. PLC referencing have the following form... ::[PLC_NAME]TAG_NAME.

How are you suggesting that I reference DINT[0].X ?

Thanks

Make sure the tag is set up as a BOOL or Digital in FactoryTalk View but otherwise yes {::[PLC_Name]Tag_Name[#].#} would reference the bits

Similar Topics

Hello Friends I have 2 languages in my app, en-US, es-MX. I need to send CurrentLanguage to PLC, I am trying with Macro in Global Connections...
Replies
Views
I just converted an existing application from RSView32 to FactoryTalkView SE. In RSView32, the Datalog was made in a *.DBF file. There was...
Replies
Views
What is the gold standard ( hoping there is one )for converting ME alarms over to SE? I've been using the RA Knowledge Base method of creating a...
Replies
Views
WOW. This one still has the low resolution graphics from the 1990's at about 10 times the price. just FOUND OUT Automation Direct Brix can Run...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Is it possible to automatically generate PDF Report of Trend and Datalog in FactoryTalk View SE v12? If YES, Please, how?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom