Click PLC programming

diat150

Lifetime Supporting Member
Just wondering if there is a way to copy and paste multiple rungs? I cant seem to find it... Its cheap and the software isnt the worst ever, but it would be nice to have ways to import rungs or something to make programming a little faster.

Click on the rung number on the left to highlight the rung.
Shift - Down arrow to highlight more rungs.
Then it's Ctrl-C to copy. Move to where you want it, and Ctrl-V to paste.

Free software but its a pretty good piece of software for the price of it and its controllers LOL

Similar Topics

How do you code it to when you push a button attached to X001, it turns on Y001. Then, the next time you push the button attached to X001 it...
Replies
Views
I love the fact that the Click from Automation Direct is a simple low cost PLC with great Windows software. However, the embedded solution we...
Replies
Views
Complete noob here, using a Click C0-02DD1-D to run a test stand. Requirement is to turn on motor run for X seconds, turn off and dwell for X...
Replies
Views
merry christmas and happy new year i have a click c0-00dr-d and allen bradley 2711c-t3m. can the panelview talk to the click plc via modbus...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, i have never had to do a PWM Output or input before i have a Device that to dimm the lamp output from the ballast, the ballast has a 24V...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom