network parameter fo A3A cpu

mouhab_ah

I have a A3A mitsubishi cpu plc master and local connecting through coxial cable ,

these two plcs exist in printing machine and the master one had lost his program , i found a program written on papers so I rewrite it using gx devoloper.

now i face a problem with network parameter , beacuse the master unit is also connecting to 6 remote i/o module through twisted pair cable .

i will upload the diagram of the newtork for both plcs and with the remote i/o unit .

and when i upload the program with out parameter it give me an alarm in plc link par. error

please help.

Similar Topics

Currently I'm using CC-Link modul QJ1BT11N as master station. The CPU I'm using is Q Series CPU, Q02(H). The problem is, I don't understand how to...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I need some help here, I'm trying to set up this CP5512 adapter to communicate with the Siemens PLC, all I left is to set up the...
Replies
Views
Good morning fellow sea captains and wizards, I am being asked to do the above and obtain 4 values from each slave, I know about the MRX and MWX...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am working on a project, where I face a issue with respected to Network Dropout. The PLC is connected to a 16 port unmanaged switch, where...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Currently we have three plants running with Controllogix PLCs (L72, L73, L74). In each of these plants we have 2 FTView SE...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom