PLC-city.com

Bunt23

Has anyone purchased from PLC-city.com before? I'm trying to determine if it's trustworthy or not. I am thinking of purchasing a part from them, as my local distributor cannot get me what I need for another 4 weeks due to supply chain issues. PLC-city.com has what I need in-stock and claim they can get it to me in 3-5 business days. Anyone have thoughts or past experiences? Thanks in advance.

Was going to inquire on this as well.

Did a budgetary quote for a customer about 6 weeks ago. Had local Rockwell rep shoot me pricing. Now, I have an OEM account there with online access to prices, but it's usually better to see if your account manager can get you a bit more. Not in the case here tho.

Anyway, there was a 5069 output module that Rockwell stated no factory stock and would be 8 weeks lead time.

In due diligence on my part, I immediately looked for other supply alternatives.

PLC City came up and had plenty of stock on hand.

I took the entire quote from my Rockwell rep, put that into PLC City online and prices were a good 25%-45% less, and shipping was cheap and only 3 or so days from Italy.

Naturally, this spiked my interest, but would also like to research this more and verify reliability/risks.