Where is Prosoft 3150-MCM communication status bit in RSLogix 500?

ckchew666

Based on the print screen attached or the default sample program given by prosoft 3150-MCM module, does anyone knows where is the communication status bit located in RSLogix 500?

This communication bit is, when there the communication between 3150-MCM to the field devices is disconnected (or field devices powered down), then an alarm will prompt on the RSView32 for the operator.

Hope to get some guide from you guys out there :)

Thanks in advance.

mcm.jpg

Similar Topics

I have a lot of different equipment that I inherited from my father's company, he allowed me to sell it, how can I do this? Siemens Simatic S7...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help me find where is recipe plus or recipe manager in View desginer(studio 5000) software. i want to create an recipe but i am unable...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone: I went to AB.com, found only firmware, no EDs file showing up. i took a pix of device properties of RSLinx. Thanks
Replies
Views
Hello all. I went to a customers location, uploaded from the S7-300 (CPU312) and performed a save, performed some work then came back to the shop...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am a student and would like to take the next step and learn FactoryTalk (Batch preferably) and how to create HMIs etc. Would...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom