Parker SSD RedLion DSI3 Crimson 3 Gateway Blocks Export/Xref

MattReardon

Lifetime Supporting Member
I'm working with Parker SSD DSI3 which is Crimson 3 in another guise. I've created lots of gateway blocks and as you do attached tags to them. I want to be able to find & reverse find what tag is attached to what gateway block. If I export the tag database there is no record of it being attached to a particular gateway block bit/word etc.

Other than doing a Find Usage on every tag to see if that tag has been attached to the gateway block or scrolling through the whole gateway block configuration, I can't find a way of exporting the gateway blocks so I can do an easy Excel sort to see if I've duplicated any tags.

There must be a way. Surely it's a fundamental function to find out where your tags are attached/used?