plc-python

kkhabeeb

hello friends,am new to this group, currently am working in automation company,so i have to communicate my python with my unitronics PLC v350 to fetch and write process variable, any one can give me a simple program or introduction

yes , i have done the communication with moxa (usb-rs485) ,can you get me a basic python script to communicate with the plc

Similar Topics

I'm currently a senior in college working on a senior design project involving PLCs and Raspberry Pi. We have data taken using the PLC that we...
Replies
Views
It is pretty easy to read data from xml, json or .csv files using python. Can Rockwell and/or Siemens trends be saved in any of these formats...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody! I found option for creating communication with Q series via python. But can't find any tips for connecting with PLC FX series...
Replies
Views
I'm working on an DELTA PLC project and I'm trying to use modbus library to connect to plc My first test is with a Delta DVP-12SE11R PLC and the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to create a Python script to exchange data with a PLC schneider modicon m580 via Ethernet cable, if anyone knows something and can help...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom