How do you talk to your legacy equipment???

Look in the program files\rockwell software. There may be some change notes in there. Version 9 and rslinx 3.4.x is what you want iirc.

So I'm assuming here that post version 9.00.00 is where Factory Talk came out and 64 bit takes over then?

Is there a grand release history of what came came out with dates somewhere? Release note archive? Not sure what you would call it but....

You could pay RS/AB a stupid amount of money and just to ask them.

What does the maintenance contract/techconnect cost nowadays?:rolleyes:

You could pay RS/AB a stupid amount of money and just to ask them.

What does the maintenance contract/techconnect cost nowadays?:rolleyes:

We have 2 seats of tech connect and I think it's like 2K+

I'll have to do some digging but that would be a document to have right there: Release dates of major revisions within the release dates of major software/hardware platforms. And then weave Microsoft operating systems and 32bit/64bit in there too. I'd hang that timeline on the wall. :nodi: